Super cute. She looks quite a bit like the little one I made cry the other day when I was looking at her and wishing that her life be filled with goodness. She got scared.
Matt, remember, we only practice lovingkindness towards stragers with our eyes closed.
I forgot to point out that all of the people hyesterically laughing in the pictures at Greg's birthday party are actually laughing at the impossibility of teaching him a Colombian folk dance.
Super cute. She looks quite a bit like the little one I made cry the other day when I was looking at her and wishing that her life be filled with goodness. She got scared.
ReplyDeleteMatt, remember, we only practice lovingkindness towards stragers with our eyes closed.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to point out that all of the people hyesterically laughing in the pictures at Greg's birthday party are actually laughing at the impossibility of teaching him a Colombian folk dance.
Sweet set of photos.
ReplyDelete