Neat how its body matches in size and texture the bushes behind.
(Can you both tell I'm making a pointed effort to comment on all of your posts? I'm committed to following through until you come back: at least one comment per post/picture, I do it out of love and encouragement because I've seen many blogs fall by the wayside)
Thanks for the call on Eva's birthday - that was rad and unexpected!
Yes, I really appreciate your attentiveness to the nuances of this shot. And, I'm quite impressed with your running commentary--though you have set quite a high standard for yourself at an early date. I will say that with your emotional funding of this blog, the chances of us maintaining it through the year rise to 78-80%.
I am here for you, but also for me, because I like to feel like I'm in a running dialogue with you two.
Incidentally, 70-80% is also the percent chance Marcia and I have given you and Greg of staying the whole year in Cuenca, Ecuador, and not a) changing to Argentina or Bolivia; or b) coming back to Calle Colby because you miss us so much you can't breathe.
I hear llamas spit incredibly accurately. I mean, what an awesome evolutionary skill.
I think I'd have to agree with Bryce...about 75% that you won't go somewhere else in Latin America. I give you a better chance of staying the whole year outside the U.S. I am also giving you about a 5% chance of setting up a llama farm so that we can come and live kibbutz style.
Neat how its body matches in size and texture the bushes behind.
ReplyDelete(Can you both tell I'm making a pointed effort to comment on all of your posts? I'm committed to following through until you come back: at least one comment per post/picture, I do it out of love and encouragement because I've seen many blogs fall by the wayside)
Thanks for the call on Eva's birthday - that was rad and unexpected!
Yes, I really appreciate your attentiveness to the nuances of this shot. And, I'm quite impressed with your running commentary--though you have set quite a high standard for yourself at an early date. I will say that with your emotional funding of this blog, the chances of us maintaining it through the year rise to 78-80%.
ReplyDeleteI am here for you, but also for me, because I like to feel like I'm in a running dialogue with you two.
ReplyDeleteIncidentally, 70-80% is also the percent chance Marcia and I have given you and Greg of staying the whole year in Cuenca, Ecuador, and not a) changing to Argentina or Bolivia; or b) coming back to Calle Colby because you miss us so much you can't breathe.
I hear llamas spit incredibly accurately. I mean, what an awesome evolutionary skill.
ReplyDeleteI think I'd have to agree with Bryce...about 75% that you won't go somewhere else in Latin America. I give you a better chance of staying the whole year outside the U.S. I am also giving you about a 5% chance of setting up a llama farm so that we can come and live kibbutz style.
But what a seductive 5% it is, David - just imagine.
ReplyDelete5%? Llama farm? Sounds awesome. Since I have nothing to do here yet, I'll go ahead and get working on that.
ReplyDeleteoh- i just saw this conversation- LLAMA FARM!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!
ReplyDelete