Horrified, but also deeply pleased with the sucker (?) she's enjoying. Greg has rubbed off on you in the best ways - only need a 40 oz in the other hand. I'm intrigued by those bands of dark grey rock. Can you check 'em out next time you're up there and let me know if they're choss or solid? And if there are any splitters? The tent looks legit in that setting, Greg.
Very impressive, Bryce & Shari. The morning after we posted...nice! And, yes, I was mostly horrified. The grape sucker did help a little, but unfortunately our friends chose to carry in 2 liters of strawberry soda instead of a 40 oz. Greg will get back to you, Bryce, on the climbing situation in Cajas. Did he tell you that Pablo was the rock climbing champion of Ecuador 10 years ago? You guys will be bests.
Sorry to hear that you two are having some adjustment issues. You and Greg better buck up because Karen and I just booked our (nonrefundable) tickets for the end of March/beginning of April..and we are absolutely stoked to come and visit. I think I will suggest that Karen take some self-defense courses to prepare for the male element.
I feel super bad that our lack of Skype skills added to your sadness on Thanksgiving. It was certainly on our list of things to do, but with all the food and guests, I just didn't follow through. Sorry about that. I hope you got through to mom and dad this afternoon.
Tell us more about the soccer game. That sounded fun. How is the weather?
D-no worries about the Skype. Maybe this weekend after you're back from Tahoe? I realize we need to get a bit tougher for your visit-you're definitely do-ers, as opposed to Greg and I, who are more the thinkers/talkers. We'll plan some fun stuff to keep you busy! Hope you're feeling better.
becca looks horrified!
ReplyDeleteHorrified, but also deeply pleased with the sucker (?) she's enjoying. Greg has rubbed off on you in the best ways - only need a 40 oz in the other hand.
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued by those bands of dark grey rock. Can you check 'em out next time you're up there and let me know if they're choss or solid? And if there are any splitters?
The tent looks legit in that setting, Greg.
Very impressive, Bryce & Shari. The morning after we posted...nice! And, yes, I was mostly horrified. The grape sucker did help a little, but unfortunately our friends chose to carry in 2 liters of strawberry soda instead of a 40 oz.
ReplyDeleteGreg will get back to you, Bryce, on the climbing situation in Cajas. Did he tell you that Pablo was the rock climbing champion of Ecuador 10 years ago? You guys will be bests.
Sorry to hear that you two are having some adjustment issues. You and Greg better buck up because Karen and I just booked our (nonrefundable) tickets for the end of March/beginning of April..and we are absolutely stoked to come and visit. I think I will suggest that Karen take some self-defense courses to prepare for the male element.
ReplyDeleteI feel super bad that our lack of Skype skills added to your sadness on Thanksgiving. It was certainly on our list of things to do, but with all the food and guests, I just didn't follow through. Sorry about that. I hope you got through to mom and dad this afternoon.
Tell us more about the soccer game. That sounded fun. How is the weather?
Becca - no he didn't tell me that. Please set up blind date for me with Pablo when we come down.
ReplyDeleteGreg, have a look and sleep well tonight: http://1.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku9qknVvMs1qzvqipo1_400.jpg
D-no worries about the Skype. Maybe this weekend after you're back from Tahoe?
ReplyDeleteI realize we need to get a bit tougher for your visit-you're definitely do-ers, as opposed to Greg and I, who are more the thinkers/talkers. We'll plan some fun stuff to keep you busy!
Hope you're feeling better.
B-Done!